Terms and Conditions
- Check-in is 3 pm, check-out 11 am. ( Please check-in on arrival ).
- A valid credit card is required at time of check-in. A photocopy ( front and back ) of your credit card will be taken and held for 48 hours after your stay for any incidentals.
- The apartment and facilities, including patio, bar-b-que and driveway are strictly for paying guests of Lazy Dayz Vacation Rental only. Any other persons using the facilities will be asked to leave the premises.
- All breakages/damage must be paid for. If the breakage/damage is discovered after you have checked out and we were not informed, the replacement or repair will be charged to your credit card.
- Any theft of items will be charged to your credit card (OPP may be involved for any theft).
- Our Vacation Apartment is non-smoking. If you choose to smoke, a $250 cleaning fee will be instantly charged to your credit card.
- Lazy Dayz Vacation Rental is not responsible for any personal injuries caused on our property to any members of your party.
- No children under the age of 8.
- No pets allowed.
Deposit and Payment Policy
- Phone Reservations – a minimum of 50% deposit will be required for all bookings to secure your reservation with the balance due on check in (we accept cash, visa & mastercard ) Please note that credit cards are subject to a 3.5% processing fee
- Online Reservations – a 50% deposit to be paid by pay pal will be required to secure your reservation with the balance due on check in (we accept cash, visa & mastercard )
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- In order to receive a 50% refund of your deposit, notification of cancellation must be received at least 14 days prior to your arrival date.
- If notification of cancellation is received within 14 days of your arrival date then all deposits and payments are non refundable.
- We will not disclose any personal information collected about you to anybody else, unless required to do so by law.
- We will not otherwise sell, transfer or trade any mailing list which includes your information.
- We will keep written or copied information in a secure place. If the information is stored electronically, it will be password protected.